본문 바로가기

모바일 메인이미지

Starlight Princess 1000

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dessie
댓글 0건 조회 54회 작성일 23-11-18 04:40

본문

Well, I guess it goes without saying that I’m going to link the original Starlight Princess online slot here, starlight princess slot demo doesn’t it? The thing is though, Pragmatic Play themselves has already released dozens of clones of this game, such as Starlight Christmas - mirrored right down to the exact feature set, RTP, paytables, bonus rounds, everything; thank god we’ve finally got an update to the formula of sorts - even if the jackpot does turn out to be the single solitary change to the formula, that’s good enough for me! That point is particularly exacerbated by the fact that the success of Starlight Princess has led to every other software house and every one of their employee's dogs also creating their own Starlight Princess-style games over the past year or two, and that’s what I would call a definite saturation point. So is there anything else that I haven’t spotted yet?

In truth, I don’t think there is - this type of scatter-pay game awards its wins for hitting eight or more matching symbols landing in any of the game's 30 symbol positions. That stays true here, with the biggest wins still requiring you to hit at least 12 matching symbols anywhere on the playfield. There are four high-pays: the sun, heart, moon, and star, each with top payouts of 50x, 25x, 15x, and 12x, respectively. There are then five more low pays - these are represented by… almost all geometric shapes, slathered in gold, of course (what else would you expect) - and those will fetch you 10x, 8x, 5x, 4x, or 2x the total bet for the red, blue, green, cyan, or yellow varieties respectively. Let’s not forget that Pragmatic Play has also been kind enough to throw in a scatter-pay prize of 100x the total bet for all six of the possible scatter symbols well. Prizes like that are a dying breed nowadays, so they deserve as much recognition as we can give them!

In the games default mode, the minimum/maximum permitted wagers have been set at €0.20 and €100.00 per spin, respectively, increasing slightly to €0.25 and €125.00 per pound if the ante bet is enabled - see below for details.

The base game of Starlight Princess utilises the same reel configuration as most of the other scatter-pay slots that I have thus far encountered, but it’s a very different shape and size to that of a traditional video slot. With six reels of five rows each, you get 30 individual symbol positions - this allows you to win up to three times from the initial symbol drop, and potentially many more if you are lucky, as winning symbols are removed from view and replaced by new ones. You’ll always need at least eight matches anywhere on the screen to score a win though.

This is a very popular feature amongst players right now and shows up in literally every other release nowadays. Different developers refer to this as cascading, rolling, or avalanching reels, amongst other names, but it all means the same thing - winning symbols are removed immediately after the payout evaluation has been completed. One key difference between the Starlight Princess games and their many clones is that the multiplier symbols will gather as subsequent wins are processed. Any visible multipliers accumulated at the end of the round will be summed before being applied to your winnings.

ante bet

Want to play more bonus rounds? Yes, I know it’s a silly question - but are you willing to pay 25% extra per spin for the privilege? My advice would be to go for it! The effect on the RTP is tiny, but you will almost certainly get more features (unless you’re incredibly unlucky on the odd day!) and so turn this on if your bankroll permits.

starlight princess 1000 slot bonus features

We only get one main bonus round in Starlight Princess, but thankfully it’s a big one! You do need four scatters rather than the more usual three in order to trigger a set of 15 free spins, but don’t forget that you also get that cash prize of up to 100x your total bet on top of your bonus round every time it is triggered!

As in the base game, all multiplier symbols that land here will be applied to the value of your round’s winnings. The difference is multipliers that drop in this mode will also be added to a global multiplier meter, which will then be used as the value applied to all subsequent winnings each time a new multiplier is collected. Now that’s great on its own, but Pragmatic Play has added additional multiplier symbols into the mix, including the much-vaunted (so much so that it even features in the title!) 1,000x multiplier. Even one landing during a feature early on is almost certain to get you close to the game's maximum jackpot cap of 15,000x the total bet.

If you don’t want to wait for the free spins to occur naturally, then… well, don’t! For just 100x the normal price per spin, you can skip the base game and go directly to the free spins feature. If I could do that in my jurisdiction, I certainly would!

Pros

- It’s an excellent game that has been boosted with a far bigger jackpot… perfection, no?
- Scatter-pay mechanics are one of my favourite types of slot engines right now… in fact, they have been for some time. The public at large seems to agree with me too!
Cons

- Very little else has changed here - it’s the same game, even with some slightly enhanced symbol graphics.
Final Thoughts

I’m not going to go too far with the pros/cons here - we all know this game by now, and the addition of a 15,000x jackpot is what I would call icing on an already luxurious cake. Don’t miss it!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

(주)포스텔사업자등록번호 : 312-81-74836대표자 : 한진수개인정보관리책임자 : 이재하(jhlee@postelkr.com)
충청남도 아산시 음봉면 월산로 201번길 6-21(산동리 690-23)전화번호 : 041-532-7248팩스번호 : 041-534-7247
Copyright © POSTEL. All rights reserved.