본문 바로가기

모바일 메인이미지

uD7vC9zJ7

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kennith
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-01-05 12:58

본문

Bobbi Brown Says It's Never Too Late To Innovate: Ive Reinvented Myself In My 60s

So I had this one waterproof mascara and I took a Q-tip, took off the fuzzy stuff, dipped it in the mascara, and I lined my eye. I did the shoot, and it was still on my eyes the next day because I had no eye makeup remover. So I called my head of product development, and I stated, ‘Can you do me a favor and ask the lab if I did one thing really bad?
I’ve generally had to cease myself from being pissed off and simply say, ‘Okay, next time we do this, let’s attempt to do that a month earlier than, not the day before’—things like that. The Company acknowledges the importance of sustaining the security of your Personal Data. Please contact 1425 to handle your consent for Central Department Store Co.,Ltd. (Central Online Branch 00041) advertising and communications.
"It is a skin-like end, and it's actually like a tinted-moisture balm, but it provides coverage to most locations where you need it." In her evaluate of the Jones Road product, Duxbury covers her face within the product and makes an attempt to make use of it as a full-coverage foundation rather than a tinted balm. "It took awhile to separate myself from the model [Bobbi Brown Cosmetics]. I was fine with not having my name, which I couldn’t use and nonetheless can’t for any magnificence purposes. I knew that once I offered the company, and I wouldn't do anything in one other way right now. "So... is your child having colic and diarrhea right now?" I ask in a follow-up question I could not have predicted when getting ready for this interview.
But God forbid you ever shave your legs in a coconut oil bath… You get such a nasty ring across the tub that way. I shave my legs in the bathe with our old Bobbi Brown Shaving Cream. It was discontinued however we're bringing it again quickly. At evening, I wash my face at night with Soothing Cleansing Oil, and I simply rinse it off with water. It's nice because if I’m too drained to place moisturizer on, I simply don’t have to—the oil leaves a nice cushion. If my skin is super dry, I’ll put the Extra Balm on and I’ll put oil on top of it—I’ll layer.
So, I began doing make-up in this very natural way, and I thought it looked great. And that started my freelance profession, and once I started Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, it was just because I discovered that I might make lipstick that actually seemed like lips. For some, only full coverage and a matte finish will do. And when you're one such fan of flawlessness, this Bobbi Brown basis is a must have, with GHI testers reporting that the formulation was lightweight, felt comfortable on the pores and skin, and had a easy end — no mean feat. It additionally comes in 41 shades with a variety of depths and undertones.
"I knew I wasn’t carried out educating," says Brown, who first developed her you-but-better aesthetic to, in a method, work around her own limitations. If you've dry pores and skin, reaching a hydrated base upon which to apply your basis is half the battle. This is the place hybrid cosmetics come into their very own, like Bobbi Intensive Skin Serum Foundation. The serum component of this method incorporates hyaluronic acid together with different moisturising and restorative components that restore the skin, whereas the light-weight protection provides it a luminous glow. TikTok serves as an academic and discovery platform for the model rather than a space to convert sales. When Brown realised that Jones Road was missing out by missing a presence on the app, she resisted calls to rent a content material company or spend massive on manufacturing values.
Luckily, Bobbi is not keeping all of her magnificence secrets and techniques to herself, sharing with E! News her rise to fame within the business, her knack for creating innovative merchandise and, most significantly, why she'll all the time play by her personal rules. "I didn't anticipate coming out with a make-up brand in the course of the pandemic," she said about its launch on Oct. 24, 2020. "I started ideating earlier than, however the pandemic made you stay at residence and do things in a unique way. No one wore make-up in the beginning, nobody colored their hair." Jones Road — named after a road that Brown handed in the Hamptons, liking the sound of the name — is Brown’s second foray into the cosmetics world.
Find your shade by taking certainly one of our shade match quizzes, created by Bobbi. Create a Glossier account to build your Into The Gloss profile and save your favourite stories. Brown first met Whitney Houston at the Soul Train Music Awards in 1989.
At some point, I discovered a yellow powder that actually fixed every little thing. To be honest, I wasn’t really a great makeup artist—I wasn’t one of these make-up artists who could transform a face. I simply all the time had shortcuts to make things work as a outcome of I liked it so much. When the model was based in 1991, this was our vision-and we champion it right now. We make products that improve, not cover, your true magnificence, from undertone-correct foundation shades to a true-beauty-enhancing range of eye, cheek and lip makeup-plus skincare that delivers a natural, contemporary complexion.
She posted a video defending the product's scent on Monday, and another clip in regards to the "confusion" surrounding the protection her product is meant to supply. The latter TikTok, during which she also shows tips on how to use the balm, has greater than 600,000 views as of Wednesday. "It was such a shock when I first went on TikTok, the place I principally simply stated, ‘Hey guys, it’s Bobbi Brown. ’ And we had been bombarded with women saying, ‘Oh my God, you’re here! ’ I began answering and it started going viral.
And whereas way of life creator Thatsotee criticized the product for feeling "sticky," she in the end praised it as a "banging foundation" for how good it looked six hours after applying it. Bobbi Brown's new brand Jones Road is centered round "clear" make-up products to create more natural looks, according to the brand. The "What The Foundation" tinted moisture balm is a hydrating alternative to conventional foundations, and claims to depart the consumer with an "even, recent complexion that appears like your pores and skin on its greatest day."
We put the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base to the test after receiving a complimentary sample from the brand. The sale began Black Friday and extends via Cyber Monday, or whereas provides last. I advocate grabbing yours ASAP, as the highly-anticipated value set is likely to promote out quickly—just like it did final year. I used to have arguments with my advertising group because they might need to discontinue the bottom sellers in any category and I would say, ‘No, simply go get me extra Black customers.’ I simply noticed the opportunity. It appears to me, in terms of trends, contouring was actually big for a while. Then the type of dewy pores and skin aesthetic was actually huge.
Montclair grew to become Brown's muse when, in 2016, she severed ties along with her namesake brand and commenced to channel her creativity in a new path. The place had "everything," she says — "all the power, cool businesses, and interesting individuals yow will discover within the metropolis" — however on the time there was nowhere for guests to remain. Meanwhile, Brown responded to the unfavorable review by posting two movies on her TikTok account. The backlash — initially against Jones Road following Duxbury’s video, after which in opposition to Duxbury after Brown’s video — has sparked dialogue on-line about whether or not people ought to trust influencer critiques. When Zucker came around Brown onset, she advised him she needed to be an everyday and appear each month. The subsequent time he came, she advised him she wished to be the "TODAY" present magnificence editor.
Bobbi Brown is among the many rising listing of luxurious logos joining the AR development, following on success of early adapting mass brands. The primer sat beautifully beneath my make-up, serving to my glow to shine via and eliminating any cakey appearance. At first, I was a bit involved in regards to the tacky texture of my pores and skin as a end result of primer, but as I continued with my makeup routine, I shortly seen how the sticky texture boosted how properly the makeup sat on my skin.
I love Skin Nourish, which is tremendous moisturizing. I use it with the NuFace and barely have to wash it off when I'm carried out. And then there's the Radiance Boost, too, which has walnut grains in it.
If anyone is aware of about reinvention, it’s serial entrepreneur Bobbi Brown. After leaving her billion-dollar model, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, the world-renowned make-up artist confronted a non-compete agreement that forbade her from beginning a new cosmetics company — and even utilizing her personal name. Brown quickly began a series of recent ventures including a content web site, a boutique lodge, and a podcast. But, on the day her non-compete expired, she launched Jones Road, a set of clean magnificence products for all ages, skin sorts, and pores and skin tones.
More than 25 years after promoting her first and eponymous cosmetics model to conglomerate Estée Lauder, Brown is charting a new path in beauty, amid endless TikTok rabbit holes and superstar model launches. Not only do I love being a makeup artist, I love being a trainer. I love the artistic process of promoting and product improvement, and I missed it," the artist beforehand advised BAZAAR.com of her newest cult-favorite brand. While the model's Miracle Balm has persistently been a runaway hit, Brown tells me over Zoom that the multi-purpose Hippie Stick is considered one of its darkish horses. "I know there are others, however that's the one that pops up in my mind first," she notes.
As a makeup artist, to find a way to prep for a shoot, I must actually lug bags and bags of stuff. Then I would lay it out on the ground and attempt to arrange it and see, there’s 15 taupes! At that point, nobody had accomplished an excellent collection of edited, natural-looking makeup.
I was a contract make-up artist and a brand-new mom. We had a really small group and we labored together, and I wasn’t actually leading a staff or being a boss. Our lasting lip colour, lipstick&nude lipstick stays on long, in shades for all skin tones. Bobbi Brown's must-have lip color, lipstick & nude lipsticks envelop lips in lasting color for day or night time.
Three steps for a long-lasting complexion, utilizing our most-loved complexion favourites for all day wear that's snug, breathable and weightless. You will only have the power to choose from a lowered vary of merchandise. "Just as a outcome of that is lower than development, that's OK," Julesontherox said. "Not every single product has to work for you, but you additionally don't need to tear it to shreds on a platform the place tens of millions and tens of millions of people are seeing this." Makeup artist Jenn Aedo urged viewers to follow magnificence creators who're "round your similar age and do the type of makeup you like to do." "I began out as an indie magnificence [brand], then one method or the other became company," says Brown.
What if we created a brand new magnificence product that no one has ever accomplished before? " Brown explains one of the phrases that made it into the collab. "I need to encourage everyone around me to dream big, consider the chances, and take that leap of religion," she says. Epsom salt—there's nothing like an Epsom salt bath—it helps get magnesium in your physique, helps you relax. And you can not wash it off—like how after a shower some folks bounce within the shower? No, depart it on your pores and skin, get into your clean pajamas, and simply go to mattress.
While viewers slammed Duxbury's method, calling her out for using "way too much product," Brown issued a response of her personal by way of TikTok on Monday. All products featured on Vogue are independently chosen by our editors. However, whenever you buy something by way of our retail links, we might earn an affiliate commission.
I did that for seven years until I reached my huge goal, which was a Vogue cowl. I was 30 and I realized as a end result of I was so fortunately in love with my husband that I really didn’t want to be a contract traveling make-up artist anymore. So I kind of stopped doing these journeys, I received pregnant, we moved to the suburbs in New Jersey...and I just received this concept.
Bobbi Brown has all the time been pragmatic about beauty, with the air of a mom who tells you with no-duh confidence that sure, you'll look higher if slouched much less, and used a little blush in your face. The solely contour she likes, she tells me, is Spanx for her center (even although a make-up artist once informed her, "You’re by no means going to work should you do not learn how to contour"), and he or she made a blue eye shadow solely once (it didn’t promote well). Common sense and simplicity have been at the core of her namesake brand—with its array of nudes, pinks, and beiges—and her nine books that defined that make-up was not rocket science. By the time she was seventeen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went from a farm in rural England to debuting on the catwalk alongside Naomi Campbell.
Brown's products are a tailor-made to a "very specific type of make-up and a very specific type of clientele." Early on, she would stroll as much as strangers in the park and ask them to test her merchandise. "And everyone beloved it. I guess now they call that focus teams, but I just requested people's opinion," says Brown. "I would go to the park, and I would see all these completely different nationality women and I would ask them to strive sure things and that is how I knew what worked on different pores and skin colors."
About a year after graduating school, Bobbi Brown moved to New York City to begin her profession as a make-up artist. She didn't know anyone within the trade, so she reached for the phone guide. "I opened up the Yellow Pages, I looked up 'make-up,' I appeared up 'fashions,' and I just started making calls and asking plenty of questions."
I additionally love a great loofah and a extremely good scrub, and so, I discovered one thing that is better than a loofah from Williams Sonoma—it's a giant potato glove. On my legs and my toes particularly, it just totally permits me to get all these unfastened issues off on dry skin. Just don't use it on your baked potato, please, after using it on your skin. From easy artistry to multitasking merchandise, Bobbi Brown creates magnificence for each real-life second. It's not simply Molly Mae who loves this primer either. It's received tons of of 5 star critiques from prospects who all love its scent and its skincare properties.
Famed for its natural-looking makeup, uZ7zU1zI9 Bobbi Brown is a brand that’s positive to be excessive up in your listing of top-quality ranges. Incorporating all of your key merchandise, from highlighters to blushers and lip liners, this model is a dream for these of you trying to celebrate your beauty with a less-is-more strategy. Bobbi Brown's long-wear eyeshadow sticks like no other, preserving you trying nice from morning to nighttime. They even have an epic range of skincare products, packing in these on a daily basis necessities that make you look and feel your greatest – assume hydrating eye lotions and radiance-boosting facial serums. 30 years since it launched, the company has constructed a stable foundation within the make-up and beauty trade – profitable awards and celebrity followers, and usually simply bossing it. We’re super excited to stock Bobbi Brown at ASOS, due to its track record for producing makeup and skincare that accentuates your pure beauty, with out covering it up.
Makeup-artist-turned-entrepreneur Bobbi Brown based her brand in 1991, with the goal to create a worldwide prestige beauty brand that provides universally flattering products created with uncompromising high quality. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has developed into a brand that empowers ladies to embrace and improve their particular person beauty. Whatever your pores and skin kind and the extent of protection that you just want, there’s a Bobbi Brown foundation for you, with sheer to full coverage formulations. Looking for a day-to-night look with staying power? Bobbi Brown has you lined, from eyeshadow to lipstick, primer to mascara.
Discover Bobbi Brown—beauty that permits you to Be Who You Are. Founded in 1991 by American makeup artist Bobbi Brown, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is a make-up and skincare model that empowers girls to embrace and enhance their particular person magnificence. MAKEUP I virtually all the time do my very own makeup and by no means within the bathroom—I usually do it within the automotive.
You in all probability know Zanna Roberts Rassi from the pink carpet as an E! But she’s additionally a stylist, journalist, mom to twin girls, and co-founder of the wildly in style vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free beauty brand, Milk Makeup—and so much extra. This week, Zanna joins Bobbi to speak about her journey within the style and beauty industries, the story behind Milk Makeup, and what it’s actually wish to be in busine... Kesha Rose Sebert is a wildly profitable musician—but she’s additionally the founding father of the clean, cruelty-free, and colorful make-up line, Kesha Rose.
Three years before launching the makeup line that made her a household name, Bobbi Brown left the glitz and glamour of Manhattan to maneuver to Montclair, New Jersey. "I positively haven't got time to be removing basis between cuts haha," she commented on her video posted Wednesday. "At the top of the shoot, we decided to have a little fun with it," Brown said. "I truly have super respect for Meredith and all the makeup artists and influencers who're crushing it on TikTok and I'm grateful she tried to product." What began as one lipstick colour grew into a line of 10 shades.
's Tales From the Top, our sequence on girls who're leaders in their fields and masters of their craft. Spanning industries and experiences, these powerhouse women answer all of the questions you've got ever had about how they got to the place they're today—and what they overcame to get there. Jones Road, which launched in 2020, is Bobbi Brown’s second foray into the cosmetics world. As of Tuesday, Brown's video racked up more than 600,000 occasions and acquired over one hundred,000 likes. The package includes a limited-edition Jones Road Tyvek Bag, an exclusive new mini Miracle Balm shade in pinky bronze, The Best Blush in pop, Just a Sec in cool taupe, The Best Pencil in brown, and Cool Gloss in original—all for $82. She ultimately shook up the industry by introducing "nude makeup" with neutral colors and a natural tone.
She’s additionally lengthy been adamant that there are simpler ways for entrepreneurs to do business. "Most of the people that work on my group now have by no means worked for a cosmetics firm earlier than," she points out. At current, Jones Road has 12 staff and is searching for a chief operations officer.
’ She called again and said, ‘No, they said it’s OK as a end result of it has a gel base.’ Visually, I was excited about what gel was, and I had this little inkwell on my desk that we might been making an attempt to show right into a product. I called her and stated, 'What if we pour this in to that inkwell, and what if we call it Gel Ink? 'I didn't know I wished to be a makeup artist until I went to varsity.
It's out there in heat pink, golden and bronze tones. And while reintroducing herself as a make-up mogul in the midst of COVID-19 could have seemed like a catastrophe ready to occur, it ended up creating the perfect storm. Jones Road's release coincided with a powerful second in time, as Bobbi realized she ended up going back to her roots.
"I just sat down in entrance of the digicam, and mentioned, ‘It’s me, Bobbi, I’m right here. ’ By the top of the week, we had over 3 million views on a few of these videos," she says. Brown’s content material — and the model — has been particularly resonant with girls over forty, who may have used Brown’s original cosmetics line once they were in their twenties and thirties. That’s not the one method Jones Road is breaking the rules. When the corporate launched Miracle Balm, a multi-tasking pores and skin enhancer, Brown thought there was adequate stock for two years, however the product bought out in months. Rather than wait six to eight months for a brand new batch to be prepared, Brown instructed her group to send out merchandise that were prepared, however didn’t have bins but.
After an influencer's poor evaluation of a model new Bobbi Brown basis product went viral, the makeup artist and founder behind the brand responded by parodying the video. The 65-year-old legendary make-up artist took to the platform on Monday with a video of herself slathering a copious amount of the new Jones Road What The Foundation balm throughout her face. The clip has amassed greater than 2.6 million views as of Wednesday.
But we had one of the best, most ridiculous Black Friday ever. We picked our Cyber Monday deal on Slack and everyone simply created what we needed. A little more than a yr after launch, Brown spoke with Quartz about her administration philosophy, how the pandemic is changing beauty requirements, and why she prefers an entrepreneurial life to a corporate one. Four years later, Brown sold her company to beauty conglomerate Estée Lauder for a reported US$74.5m, which noticed her turn into a multimillionaire on the age of simply 38.
"Besides wanting like essentially the most lovable little pot of grape Jell-O, this jelly-textured lip masks is deeply hydrating and looks like the most luxurious slippery oil in your lips." Thanks to all of the nourishing powerhouses in this product, it positively appears that your pores and skin might be getting more than what it wants. The only ingredient that may be concerning is the high focus of grapefruit, which can come off strong and could irritate delicate pores and skin. The product isn’t infused with artificial fragrance, but those who keep away from it due to irritation may need to patch-test or steer clear.
An absolute must-have for easy and beautiful eye appears. This innovative Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick delivers a wealthy, creamy color with a single swipe, ensuring a long-lasting and crease-resistant end. In the final episode of Season 2 of "Beyond The Beauty," Bobbi is joined by the advisor, lawyer, and writer Anjali Kumar—who is also a longtime pal. Together, they replicate on Anjali’s high-level career of staying open to new alternatives and figuring it out along the best way, in addition to where she’s going subsequent. They focus on tips on how to advocate for your self as a lady and mom in the enterprise world, what they achieve from mentoring the ...
The Best of Bobbi Brown, including magnificence, skincare, one of the best basis, long-wear make-up & extra. We permit you to login on our websites and platforms without the want to fill out a form. If you fail to offer your Personal Data when requested, we might not be able to provide our services to you. TikTok creator and former makeup artist Julesontherox mentioned that influencers should "contemplate whether a product is appropriate" for them before selecting to evaluation it. Beauty products aren't made to suit everyone's wants, she famous, and influencers should concentrate on the demographic they're a half of before reviewing products.
However, we'll solely provide our service suppliers with the Personal Data that's needed for them to perform the providers, and we ask them to not use your data for any other functions. We could disclose or transfer your Personal Data to the following third parties who acquire, use and disclose Personal Data in accordance with the needs underneath this Privacy Policy. These third events may be positioned in Thailand and areas exterior Thailand.
My secret is that I have a giant jar of Extra Balm from the lab that I use on my body. I'm unsure what that may price, however it's superb. Or I'll use this incredible-smelling body wash from Spain referred to as Magno. When I take a bath, I love epsom salts, but they dry my skin out, so I scoop a ton of coconut oil into the tub too.
I had to suppose about each single pores and skin color—it’s not simply American Black girls, it’s African Black women. On the light spectrum, Chinese women and Korean ladies have utterly totally different coloring. As a makeup artist, I simply knew that you just needed sure tones; I don’t care if it’s a lipstick vary or a basis vary. A timeless model such as Bobbi Brown with almost 30 years in the beauty trade, it certain has not compromised on its quality, vision and staying true to its philosophy of enhancing your true beauty.
If you’ve been seeking to try out Miracle Balm, but have been hesitant to choose one full-sized shade (they actually do last!), now could be the time to snag Brown’s go-to product. And if you’re on the lookout for even more of the most effective magnificence items for yourself or your family members, make certain to check out more of the make-up pro’s prime beauty picks under. I do assume the pandemic is probably one of the best factor that happened to people in a very strange method.
"It’s a tinted moisture balm but it provides protection in the places the place you most want it," explains Brown of the formula she claims is good for these over 50. It all began when Courtney Adeleye, a registered nurse, started mixing hair products in her kitchen to create a healthier, more effective answer. What began as a interest quickly grew by demand into The Mane Choice, a multimillion-dollar business with merchandise for all ethnicities and hair concerns. This week, Courtney joins Bobbi to speak in regards to the true which means of entrepreneurship, including how she received began with just $500 and how ... Chances are you’ve heard of Who What Wear, the newsletter turned mega-successful digital platform and clothes brand.
Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base is jam-packed with elements that create a wealthy, creamy texture. It starts with butylene glycol, which adds a smooth layer to the skin for cE8eT0aJ2 a more improved look. Squalane is a follow-up ingredient that seeps into pores and rejuvenates pores and skin at a core degree.
Her first, eponymous brand Bobbi Brown, was offered to Estée Lauder in 1995, and Brown stayed on with the corporate until 2016. From Dr Barbara Sturm and 111Skin to Tata Harper and Noble Panacea, skincare manufacturers are sponsoring exhibits and joining cosmetics brands backstage as the posh category booms. That’s despite a sequence of hurdles, such as launching a cosmetics line during a difficult interval for the sector, supply chain hiccups and even a product launch that went viral on TikTok for the wrong reasons.
(Central Online Branch 00041) (the "Company," "we," "us," or "our") acknowledges the importance of the protection of non-public data for you of our services. We know you care how details about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred outside of Thailand. The info you share with us permits us to provide the services and products you need and want appropriately tailored for you, not only from us, but in addition these inside Central Group's information ecosystem. We recognize your trust that we will rigorously and sensibly handle your personal information while supplying you with the perfect customized expertise and customer companies. Founded in 1991 by legendary make-up artist Bobbi Brown, the brand is dedicated to empowering individuals with the instruments and know-how they should deliver out their best.
Brown’s budding new empire is about 11 groups in need of having 12 different groups. She has seven full-time workers and her workplace is 0.9 miles from her Montclair, New Jersey, house. Everyone works on every thing, products launch stay on Instagram, and when there’s a glitch, the answer might be found within the kitchen drawer. Within three weeks of its fall launch, Jones Road sold out of two shades of its Miracle Balm — massive jars of what's basically tinted skincare. Or perhaps it’s buttery make-up you could scoop out with four fingers? Anyway, no matter these items is, individuals wished it...
After an afternoon of talking to Bobbi Brown concerning the business of being Bobbi Brown, I took away a number of ideas of success. They might not guarantee Bobbi Brown-level fame, however they definitely can’t hurt and they’ll make the ride an entire lot richer. First thing, get your self some deep, sincere, you’ve-got-this love. Maybe it’s from a friend, a sibling, or, sure, a husband and father of your children. Brown’s husband, a lawyer and aC3xS9dI2 actual property developer, comes up a handful of occasions in our dialog, typically connected to the word "help." In 1990, he did these submit workplace runs and supplied the encouragement that wasn’t coming from anywhere else. "And I couldn’t have carried out this with out him. Day to day, I know what needs to be done. But I couldn’t have arrange the construction. I’m not someone that sets up structure."
She was in her early 30s on the time, and figured that by the time the settlement expired, she’d be in her 60s and could be about able to retire, anyway. Our greatest face moisturizers to nourish skin and create the proper canvas for make-up utility. Bobbi's top-rated assortment of face moisturizers infuse pores and skin with luxurious hydration.
"I'm all about second chances," she mentioned in the video, which has 6.4 million views as of Wednesday. "I was feeling a full-glam moment yesterday, but I guess it is a tinted balm." While some makeup creators stated they agreed along with her review and didn't like the product, others argued that she knowingly used the product incorrectly and was only making an attempt to go viral. A few TikTokers also showed tips on how to use the balm accurately. "So I at all times love learning new makeup strategies, and I realized one today," Brown says within the TikTok video. "I'm unsure if it's gonna work, however I'm gonna strive."
taka reljefs t/a 225/65r17 102t wl riepas BFGoodrich HJJ6X134
radiāls t/a p235/60r14 96s wl riepas BFGoodrich HJJ6X50
priekšrocība t/a sport lt 265/65r17 112t bsw riepas BFGoodrich HJJ6X179
g-force comp-2 a/s plus 235/50r17 96y bsw riepas BFGoodrich HJJ6X81
visurgājējs t/a ko2 lt225/70r16 c/6ply wl riepas BFGoodrich HJJ6X193

BFGoodrich_il_235_55r18_100h_bsw_DBV02158.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

(주)포스텔사업자등록번호 : 312-81-74836대표자 : 한진수개인정보관리책임자 : 이재하(jhlee@postelkr.com)
충청남도 아산시 음봉면 월산로 201번길 6-21(산동리 690-23)전화번호 : 041-532-7248팩스번호 : 041-534-7247
Copyright © POSTEL. All rights reserved.